PLOWING BEGINS NOVEMBER 15, 2017 and ENDS APRIL 1, 2018 UNLIMITED SPECIAL CONTRACT ONLY
To receive the special pricing you must meet the following requirements: MODERATE SLOPE, STRAIGHT, NOT ON A MAIN ROAD, 2 CARS WIDE OR LESS, LESS THAN 100' LONG. IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT US FORM ABOVE FOR A PERSONALIZED QUOTE.
Contract Begins November 15th, 2017 and ends April 1st, 2018 (or 72 hrs after signing if after November 15th)
1) Plowing will be done when snow accumulates 3 inches or more in a single snow event. This does not include the snow from the town plowing after service, or drifting snow (snow that blows from the ground onto your property) Snow under 3" is the responsibility of the homeowner to clear, or can be cleared for an additional charge if you're not able ($20). If you would like a special clean up trip for situations under 3", the end of the driveway from town plows servicing the road, or isolated drifts please call the office for an additional trip charge of $20.
2) Plowing will begin when the snow accumulates to 3" on the driveway. Each truck services approximately 50 driveways in 4-5 hours. It may take up to 4 hours after 3" has fallen to receive service. You may have to drive through a few inches of snow to get out during early morning snow events.
3) In the event of a significant snow storm (1"-2" per hour or more than 10" in 16 hours or less) we will perform service as quickly as possible. In these situations the plowing can take a great deal longer usual since the roads are heavier with traffic and not cleared. This doesn't happen often but can occur. Other situations that could delay plowing are situations out of the contractors control such as road closings, accidents, snow emergencies, or not being able to access the area due to cars parked at the end of the driveway, trees, power lines, or other obstacles in the way.
4) Please put your recycling and garbage cans out AFTER service has been performed or off the driveway. We also want you to be aware that there will be between a 6 inch and 1 foot area in front of the garage, around cars, near retaining walls, and areas a truck can not maneuver that wont be cleared. AREAS THAT HAVE LESS THAN 8 feet of clearance at any time will not be plowed. This includes height and width.
5) Our driveway markers are important to our safety and the safety of your property and will be placed in the ground if we receive your contract before November. After November 1st if will be the homeowners responsibility to place markers (36" or higher) along the driveways edge. They may be wood or fiberglass. Orange markers must be used to mark any area that you do NOT wish snow to be piled outside the contracted area. You must leave a place for the snow to be piled on YOUR property as it is illegal to push it across the street or down the road. We use steel blades and will not be responsible for damage to asphalt,concrete, pavers, or any damage inside the marked plowing area. We also want you to be aware that under no circumstances will we wait while you move the cars or be able to call you beforehand.
6). Any damage caused to the turf areas by plow blades should be reported when the snow melts. WE WILL NOT MAKE REPAIRS UNTIL AFTER THE CONTRACT ENDS. We will repair turf damage free of charge as long as the plow markers are there when we pick them up. We will remove the plow markers within 2 weeks of the contract end date. If you pull them before the contract is over or you don't want to be charged for them they can be dropped off to the address on your contract. In the event we make a service trip and the driveway is no longer marked we will NOT provide service.
7) This residential contract includes UNLIMITED TRIPS FOR THE SEASON. REQUESTED TRIPS OUT OF CONTRACT (town plowing, having a party, need to move the cars, or under 3" are $20 extra) Contractor reserves the right to discontinue service for non payment. Payment can be made by Cash,Check,Money Order to:
2064 Penfield Road
Penfield, NY 14526
or by PayPal to: JayShorterPropertyMaintenance@gmail.com
Mail Checks to.
2064 Penfield Road
Penfield, NY 14526
Welcome to my snow plowing page. Here you can purchase service, read my contract, and view twitter updates for service updates during a storm. We will tell you things like when we start and when we expect to finish a run. You can buy service if you meet the requirements below for a standard driveway. Just hit the buy it now button and check out securely with PayPal. Please read the entire contract below before purchasing. I will send you a copy of the contract to the email you pay from. Thanks and have a happy winter!!!
SNOW PLOWING, PENFIELD NY